Are you someone who is customer-focused and loves working with the latest technologies? If so, this is your opportunity to become part of the NIRIX Technical Support and Field Service Team.
As part of the support team, you will provide front-line technical support of our oneWorkspace 365 digital workspace platform. You will be part of our team supporting exciting new cloud technologies such as virtualization, datacenter, massive storage, big server farms, and more. Bring the right attitude and work hard to advance through a clear career roadmap with great career advancement opportunities.
A Bit About Us
We deliver a technology platform for businesses to bring their digital workspace into the modern era. For more than a decade, businesses have been relying on NIRIX's digital workspace platform to modernize its workforce, where work can be done from any location, at any time, on any device, and over any connection. Our experience, and attention to detail, have led to exceptional uptime. We love building something that supports and protects our fellow Canadian businesses. With our transition to oneWorkspace 365, we are looking for ambitious professionals to fulfill the role of Support Analyst I.
What You’ll Do...
- Be the first responder for all service and support requests
- Be the primary technical resource for our Onboarding team
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the CustomerCare technical support team in delivering excellent and prompt customer support
- Proactively monitor and analyze logs and alerts generated from our monitoring systems
- Support customers with day to day oneWorkspace 365 user access
- Archive user data as per request
- Troubleshoot remote printing, and on-premise printing issues
- Analyze mail flow and delivery issues
- Basic troubleshooting of network and remote connectivity issues affecting oneWorkspace 365 user experience
- Perform level 1 data restoration and recovery as required
- Assist with onsite deployment and configuration of network equipment, desktops, servers, wireless access points, and other devices as required
- Collect technical information at the customer site as required by our Technical Support and Onboarding team
- Provide customer training, as and when required
- Be part of NIRIX’s 24x7x365 technical support team and follow standard support and escalation procedure
- Manage requests and incidents in a timely and consistent manner
- Ensure all support related, security, and information disclosure policies and procedures are followed and enforced
- Inform the appropriate contact within NIRIX on any potential security breaches or customer complaints to appropriate
- Monitor system and service-related events and inform the appropriate internal Contact
- Follow established standard operating procedures for technical support, escalation, and customer complaints
- Participate in weekly CustomerCare support team meetings
- Suggest improvements and make recommendations to existing processes and services.
- Work on other duties and projects as required
You're The One We're Looking For If...
- You have an attitude for customer service excellence
- You passionately enjoy working with customers
- You have 1-2 years of providing hands-on technical support with a particular focus on cloud and/or hosting services
- Experience with the following is considered an asset (Remote Access Technologies, Virtualization Technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware, Windows Server, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, VSS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, FTP, Basic shell commands such as ping and tracert, Windows Deployment Services, Patch Management Systems, Confluence, BMS (Broker Management System), EDI, QuickBooks, Sage 50, Xactimate, Polycom IP Phone, Goto by LogMeIn)
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, ideas, proposals, and solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment of diverse specialization such as administration vs technical
- Excellent organization skills with detail AND accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail AND accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Ability to understand and deliver high-quality customer service
- Natural negotiation and dispute resolution talent
- Ability to handle difficult customers and challenging environments
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and establish common grounds
- Attention to details but with the ability to understand and see the big picture
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
- The ability to sit for long periods, walking, standing, climbing
- Occasionally carry or lift standard desktops, notebooks, servers, and other equipment
- Standard Office environment and Remote Work (Temporary due to COVID)
- An environment with varying temperatures and loud noises (e.g., Data Center Server rooms)
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Personal wellness days
- Flexible work arrangement
- Lots of onsite parking
- Discount on all major computer equipment
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Extended Health Care
- Health Spending Account
- Discounted underground parking
NIRIX believes in and is committed to employment equality. We highly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you feel this is a role that you can look forward to every morning, then we would love to hear from you.