You are competitive, organized, focused, and enjoy the challenge of creating win/win solutions. You have a talent for business-to-business communication over the phone, excel in research, and lead generation, and deliver convincing business value propositions to business stakeholders to warrant an appointment. This is your chance to join a young dynamic technology company and make your mark! You will be part of our sales and marketing team where you will be responsible for planning and jumpstarting various sales campaigns, generating leads, pre-qualifying opportunities, and making appointments with potential business customers on behalf of our Sales Executives.
We are looking for someone excited about lead generation and customer acquisition. Whether you're looking to grow your responsibilities, simply want a change, or want to be at the forefront of building and growing a customer base, we'd love to hear from you!
A Bit About Us
We build and deliver a unique digital workspace technology platform that helps businesses work better, faster, and smarter all at a lower total cost of ownership. For more than a decade, NIRIX has helped businesses modernize our customers’ business and workforce with the most advanced digital workspace technology - where work can be done from any location, at any time, on any device, and over any connection.
With the upcoming launch of our next-generation digital workspace platform, oneWorkspace 365®, we are looking for ambitious professionals to fulfill the role of Inside Sales Associate.
What You’ll Do...
- Take lead and action aggressive sales campaign to generate, pre-qualify leads, and schedule appointments
- Excess of 80-120 outbound calls daily
- Initiating sales with potential prospects over the phone
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going
- Answering prospect’s inquiries about our product
- Converting prospect’s inquiries into sales opportunities
- Ensure a smooth sales process
- Manage incoming sales inquiries, emailing prospective clients
- Quoting for services and following up with these inquiries
- Converting difficult leads into customers
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to our products and services
- Providing brand recognition by leaving buyers with an excellent impression of our company through effective customer relations, empathy, and effective communication skills
- Has a good understanding of product features and benefits and uses that knowledge to optimize sales with each customer
- Managing and updating the sales database
- Liaise with our Account Executives regarding upcoming appointments
- Consistently update our internal CRM systems
You're The One We're Looking For If...
- You have an attitude to continuously strive for customer excellence. This means a sole focus on an excellent product, excellent service, and excellent experience.
- Demonstrated excellent telesales experience
- Spoken English, with good diction over the phone
- Excellent communication skills and creative thinking skills
- Patience and ability to engage prospects in conversation
- Good sales-pitching ability
- Fast learning
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
- Smart, tenacious, and persistent personality with ambitions to progress
- Knowledge of telephone and computer systems
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Complete tasks effectively within a tight time frame
- Ability to understand and deliver high-quality service
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, ideas, proposals, and solutions
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
- The ability to work in a normal office-based environment
- The ability to carry basic office-based equipment and items
- Standard office environment with the option for hybrid work through NIRIX’s Dynamic Workforce program
- An environment with varying temperatures
- Semi-open office environment
- Lots of team collaboration
- Open door policy (talking to the CEO is no different than talking to your co-workers)
- Opportunity to participate or lead in diverse projects where you get to learn new technology, from your co-workers, make informed decisions on calculated risk factors, and experience the impacts of everyone’s work and effort
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Personal wellness days
- Flexible work arrangement
- Lots of onsite parking
- Discount on all major computer equipment
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Extended Health Care
- Health Spending Account
- Discounted underground parking
- Ability to work in a hybrid work environment
- Solid career advancement opportunities
NIRIX believes in and is committed to employment equality. We highly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you feel this is a role that you can look forward to every morning, then we would love to hear from you.