oneWorkspace 365, Support Analyst II
Are you customer-focused, and love working with the latest technologies? If so, this is your opportunity to become part of the NIRIX Technical Support and Field Service Team.
As part of the support team, you will provide level II technical support for our e. Bring the right attitude, work hard, and advance through a clear career roadmap with great career advancement opportunities.
A Bit About Us
We deliver a technology platform for businesses to bring their digital workspace into the modern era. For more than a decade, businesses have been relying on NIRIX's digital workspace platform to modernize its workforce, where work can be done from any location, at any time, on any device, and over any connection. Our experience, and attention to detail, have led to exceptional uptime. We love building something that supports and protects our fellow Canadian businesses. With our transition to oneWorkspace 365, we are looking for ambitious professionals to fulfill the role of Support Analyst II
What You’ll Do...
- Provide professional and timely technical support for NIRIX oneWorkspace 365 customers
- Work collaboratively with various departments and teams in delivering excellent and prompt customer support
- Proactively monitor and analyze logs and alerts generated from our monitoring systems
- Advance level troubleshooting of mail flow and delivery issues
- Troubleshoot and optimize customer’s public DNS records related to oneWorkspace 365
- Troubleshoot network related issues affecting oneWorkspace 365 user experience using tools such as but not limited to psping, tracert, nslookup, and other advanced network monitoring tools
- Provider data restoration and recovery as required
- Maintain, develop, and enhance existing PowerShell and Windows scripts used for system automation and reporting.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot system issues, performance tuning, and other maintenances
- Assist Technology Operations Team with deploying an approved application to oneWorkspace 365 servers
- Onsite deployment, troubleshooting, and configuration of network equipment, desktops, servers (Physical and Virtual), wireless access points, and other devices as required
- Collect technical information at the customer site as required by our Technical Support and Onboarding team
- Provide customer training, as and when required
- Be part of NIRIX’s 24x7x365 technical support team and follow standard support and escalation procedures
- Ensure all support related, security, and information disclosure policies and procedures are followed and enforced
- Inform the appropriate contact within NIRIX on any potential security breaches or customer complaints to appropriate
- Follow established standard operating procedures for technical support, escalation, and customer complaints
- Participate in weekly CustomerCare support team meetings
- Assist with the analysis of existing helpdesk processes and oneWorkspace 365 services, suggest improvements
- Contribute technical documents and guides to the technical library
- Work on other duties and projects as required.
You're The One We're Looking For If...
- You have an attitude for customer service excellence
- You passionately enjoy working with customers
- You have 3-4 years of providing hands-on technical support with a particular focus on cloud and/or hosting services
- Experience with the following is considered an asset (Remote Access Technologies, Virtualization Technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware, Windows Server, Linux, Active Directory, LDAP, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Microsoft IIS, Apache, Cisco Meraki, Ubiquiti, SonicWALL, Portecle, Open SSL, Lets Ecnrypt, SSl, TLS, VLAN, VPN, SSH, FTP, Firewall, IIS, Apache, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Microsoft SharePoint, SQL Server, MySQL, Bash, Windows Scripting Host, Windows PowerShell, Windows Deployment Services, Patch Management Systems, Remote Monitoring Tools, Confluence, BMS (Broker Management System), EDI, QuickBooks, Sage 50, Xactimate, Polycom IP Phone, Goto by LogMeIn)
- A current Microsoft certification (Preferred)
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, ideas, proposals, and solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment of diverse specialization such as administration vs technical
- Excellent organization skills with detail AND accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail AND accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Ability to understand and deliver high-quality customer service
- Natural negotiation and dispute resolution talent
- Ability to handle difficult customers and challenging environments
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and establish common grounds
- Attention to details but with the ability to understand and see the big picture
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
- The ability to sit for long periods of time, walking, standing, climbing
- Occasionally carry or lift standard desktops, notebooks, servers, and other equipment.
- Standard Office environment and Remote Work (Temporary due to COVID)
- An environment with varying temperatures and loud noises (e.g., Data Center Server rooms)
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Personal wellness days
- Flexible work arrangement
- Lots of onsite parking
- Discount on all major computer equipment
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Extended Health Care
- Health Spending Account
- Discounted underground parking
NIRIX believes in and is committed to employment equality. We highly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you feel this is a role that you can look forward to every morning, then we would love to hear from you.