As a Web UI / UX Designer you bring your design talent for a business web application to our young development team. You will work closely with our web application team and lead, define and set the standard UI / UX element and workflow central to our oneWorkspace 365 digital workspace.
A Bit About Us
We build and deliver a technology platform for businesses to build their digital workspace for the modern era. For more than a decade, businesses have been relying on NIRIX's digital workspace platform to modernize its workforce where work can be done from any location, any time, on any device, and over any connection. Our experience and attention to detail have led to an exceptional uptime. We love building something that supports and protects our fellow Canadian businesses. With our transition to oneWorkspace 365, we are looking for ambitious professionals to fulfill the role of Customer Success Agent.
What You’ll Do...
- Define, design, and develop detailed UI / UX mockups and production for enterprise-class web application portal for oneWorkspace 365, a digital workspace platform for business
- Develop and showcase detailed UI / UX wireframe and mockups using Axero UI / UX design tool
- Work closely with the Product Manager reviewing your UI / UX design
- Work closely with our application development team turning the approved UI / UX design from mockups to reality
- Continuously update and develop new UI / UX mockups as our oneWorkspace 365 product changes and new features are requested by customers, partners, and NIRIX staff
- Participate in scheduled application team meetings
You're The One We're Looking For If...
- You have a passion for web application design
- You are a strong advocate for functional web applications as well as beautiful and intuitive design
- You passionately enjoy working development technology
- You have 3-5 years of designing web applications UI / UX specific to business and service provider-centric web applications
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, ideas, proposals, and solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment of diverse technical specialization
- You have strong experience and expertise working with UI / MX mockup tool Axero
- You have strong experience and expertise working with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and etc
- You have strong experience and expertise in working with Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, and other web development languages, frameworks, and tools
- Excellent organization skills with detail AND accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail AND accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and establish common grounds
- Attention to details but with the ability to understand and see the big picture
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Personal wellness days
- Flexible work arrangement
- Lots of onsite parking
- Discount on all major computer equipment
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Extended Health Care
- Health Spending Account
- Discounted underground parking
NIRIX believes in and is committed to employment equality. We highly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you feel this is a role that you can look forward to every morning, then we would love to hear from you!