Are you someone who is customer-focused and loves working with the latest technologies? If so this is your opportunity to become part of the NIRIX Technical Support and Field Service Team.
As part of the Field Service Team, you will provide front-line technical support of our oneWorkspace 365 digital workspace platform. You will be part of our technical support team supporting exciting new cloud technologies such as virtualization, datacenter, massive storage, big server farms, and more. Bring the right attitude and work hard to advance through a clear career roadmap with great career advancement opportunities.
A Bit About Us
We build and deliver a technology platform for businesses to build their digital workspace for the modern era. For more than a decade, businesses have been relying on NIRIX's digital workspace platform to modernize its workforce where work can be done from any location, any time, on any device, and over any connection. Our experience and attention to detail have led to an exceptional uptime. We love building something that supports and protects our fellow Canadian businesses. With our transition to oneWorkspace 365, we are looking for ambitious professionals to fulfill the role of Customer Success Agent.
What You’ll Do...
- Be the primary technical resource for field service support for our Customer Care and Onboarding team
- Provide professional and timely on-site technical support for NIRIX oneWorkspace 365 customers
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Customer Care technical support team in delivering excellent and prompt customer support
- Onsite deployment and configuration of network equipment, desktops, servers, wireless access points, and other devices as required by our Customer Care Technical Support and Onboarding team
- Collect technical information at the customer site as required by our Technical Support and Onboarding team
- Provide customer training, as and when required
- Be part of NIRIX’s 24x7x365 technical support team and follow standard support and escalation procedure
- Create, update, escalate, and close support tickets using NIRIX in-house oneChange ticket management system in a timely and consistent manner
- Ensure all support related, security, and information disclosure policies and procedures are followed and enforced
- Inform the appropriate contact within NIRIX on any potential security breaches or customer complaints
- Follow established standard operating procedures for technical support, escalation, and customer complaints
- Participate in weekly Customer Care support team meetings
You're The One We're Looking For If...
- You have an attitude for customer service excellence
- You passionately enjoy working with customers
- You have 1-2 years of providing hands-on technical support with a particular focus on cloud and/or hosting services
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, ideas, proposals, and solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment of diverse specialization such as administration vs technical
- Excellent organization skills with detail AND accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail AND accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Ability to understand and deliver high-quality customer service
- Natural negotiation and dispute resolution talent
- Ability to handle difficult customers and challenging environments
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and establish common grounds
- Attention to details but with the ability to understand and see the big picture
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Personal wellness days
- Flexible work arrangement
- Lots of onsite parking
- Discount on all major computer equipment
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Extended Health Care
- Health Spending Account
- Discounted underground parking
NIRIX believes in and is committed to employment equality. We highly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you feel this is a role that you can look forward to every morning, then we would love to hear from you.