Digital Marketing Guru
Edmonton, AB - Full-time
As a Digital Marketing Guru, you will be embarking on various exciting multi-channel sales and marketing campaigns to build our oneWorkspace 365 brand. In addition to building a brand, you will also lead our online digital sales campaign to generate sales lead and opportunities for our sales team to engage.
A Bit About Us
We build and deliver a technology platform for businesses to build its digital workspace for the modern era. For more than a decade, businesses have been relying on NIRIX's digital workspace platform to modernize its workforce where work can be done from any location, any time, on any device, and over any connection. Our experience and attention to detail have led to an exceptional uptime. We love building something that supports and protects our fellow Canadian businesses. With our transition to oneWorkspace 365, we are looking for ambitious professionals to fulfill the role of Customer Success Agent.
What You’ll Do...
- Actively design and develop graphics, marketing materials, product sheets for marketing and sales campaign
- Update and manage our corporate website via the Content Management System
- Actively track, analyze, and manage online sales and marketing campaigns
- Update our internal CRM system with leads and opportunities generated from sales and marketing campaigns
- Work closely with our oneWorkspace 365 Product Manager in developing graphics, video, marketing materials, and other materials as required for marketing and sales purposes
- Develop and present ideas and storyboards for online and offline sales and marketing initiatives
- Draft up press releases, monthly newsletters, and company communication materials
You're The One We're Looking For If...
- You have a passion for promoting products, services, and building brand
- You enjoy developing business quality sales and marketing materials
- You have a passion for working with digital marketing initiatives, campaigns, and
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a corporate marketing role
- Expert-level skill with graphics and video design tools and applications such as Adobe suite of products and other tools
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, ideas, proposals, and solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment of diverse specialization
- Excellent organization skills with detail AND accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail AND accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Ability to understand and deliver high-quality work
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and establish common grounds
- Attention to details but with the ability to understand and see the big picture
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Personal wellness days
- Flexible work arrangement
- Lots of onsite parking
- Discount on all major computer equipment
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Extended Health Care
- Health Spending Account
- Discounted underground parking
NIRIX believes in and is committed to employment equality. We highly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you feel this is a role that you can look forward to every morning, then we would love to hear from you!