We’ve built our values into our decision driving mission. It has shaped how we grow as a team and measure our success.
Our mission is to have our customers trust us because of our integrity, partner with us because of our innovation, and love us because of the experience.
Why you’ll enjoy working here.
We think our mission is possible, but we need your help carrying it out. We’ll make it worth your time…
Build new things! We are always looking at how to better serve our customers. This means new services, new technologies and new hardware. Every department is constantly learning and improving.
Health Benefits Dental, vision, massage, and more for you and your family. Plus life insurance and disability benefits.
Work with a dedicate team Since we’re a small team everything we do impacts the business for better or worse. This makes for a close knit team that has each other’s backs.
Company Events From company competitions to all hands demo days we like to spend time together. We are always looking for more things to do as a group.
No Crazy Hours Satisfaction from your work is important, so is a sustainable work pace. While we work hard 99.9% of the time we’re done at 5.
Flex Time 8 to 5 is not for everyone, choose the start and end time that works best for you from a list of flexible options.
“I get to solve new challenges from a variety of industries every day. Our CustomerCare team gets a ton of positive feedback from our customers and I think that’s one thing that sets us apart.”
“I like that we get to work with new technologies. And when we make suggestions for features, processes, or products we usually get them approved, as long as it translates into a good customer experience.”
“As long as I have a plan and what I want to do aligns with NIRIX’s goals I have the flexibility to create and work on projects as I see fit. I truly believe that what I do at NIRIX impacts the success of the company.”
If you’re looking to grow your career and want to be part of a great team, we’d love to hear from you.
Account Manager You will be the face that our clients will know us by. Once a client is brought on board you will be there to help them with any account related issues, requests and inquiries.
We don’t want to waste your time or ours. If NIRIX looks like a good fit here’s what to expect once you apply…
1. Phone Screens We start with a quick and friendly phone call so we can learn a little more about you, your fit for the role, and you can learn a little more about us.
2. First Interview We’ll organise an interview (usually with the hiring manager and another team member) to really dig into your skills and experience and how they relate to NIRIX.
3. Practical Test If the interview goes well, some roles might require you to complete a practical task (like a coding test, or a hypothetical scenario) so we can see you in action.
4. Online Personality Assessment We’ll provide an online personality assessment that will help us understand how you’ll fit into the team. It will also help us understand how best to support you in your role at NIRIX.
5. Second Interview We’ll organise a second interview to discuss your practical task and explore some new questions. You might also meet other team members or prospective stakeholders at this stage.
6. Offer If you’re the best person for the role and we’re happy with everything so far, the next step is an offer for the role.
Effective & Efficient Cloud Tech
We provide 7 cloud services to Canadians businesses all from our Tier 3 datacentre in downtown Edmonton.
What sets up apart from our competition is our relentless customer service, being 100% Canadian owned and operated, our staggering uptime record, and our dedication to a head over heals user experience.
Our team put together an April Fools gag service. The funny things is that it’s actually pretty handy.