oneFileSync V2.3.5 Update
NIRIX is pleased to announce oneFileSync v2.3.5, our latest release that includes new features, improvements, and important fixes. This release introduces two-step authentication for sync agents, localization support, security fixes, and more.
oneFileSync New Features & Improvements
- Two-step authentication can now be enabled for agents through account-level policies or through organization-level policies.
- Active Directory users no longer require full domain credentials: AD users can now register their agents by providing their registered email addresses and AD password, instead of full domain credentials.
- Duplicate files no longer generated after upgrading to Windows 10: Duplicate files are no longer generated in Synced Folder after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Agent now remains registered within Windows 10 environments with an Azure AD Account: When upgrading or performing a fresh installation within a Windows 10 environment with an Azure AD account, the agent will no longer deregister itself.
- OS X Agent no longer crashing on FSE-configured machines with a deeply structured FSE machines: OS X agents should now function as expected when File Server Enablement is configured for a machine that has deeply structured folder tree.
Please contact our CutomerCare team if you have any questions.