oneBackup SMB V1.4 is Here!
- Restore history is now logged and can be accessed via the backup history screen.
- Users can now cancel a restore that is currently in progress.
- Backup time remaining has been improved for greater accuracy.
- Backup history upload column now includes updated file sizes.
- When adding users to your organization they now get an email to create their password.
- Backup history page loads have increased in speed.
- Stopping a backup is now quicker.
- Fixed an issue where performing a large quantity restore, in some cases, could freeze the browser. Although the restore continued successfully some users couldn’t tell that it had successfully restored.
- Fixed an issue where the restore couldn’t be done when providing a destination with special characters.
- Fixed a bug where stopping a backup then trying to immediately start it again didn’t work for some users.
- In some rare cases, backups appeared to have a status of “in progress” but were actually completed. Those backups no longer hang in the “in progress” status but complete when the backup is down.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.